Sleep. That's where I'm a viking.

Weak.
No workout today as I, quite honestly, feel like crap. I came home from work and ended up going to bed early stiff, headachy and crampy. And now? Well, I ache a bit less and with the help of a bunch of Advil my head is down to a dull throb, but still feel rather lousy and my stomach is uneasy. If I didn't have work to do I would have stayed home.
Luckily J works tonight so I can come home, drink lots of tea and go to bed early if I must...I think I must.
If I feel better I"ll hop on the elliptical tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. This achy not quite totally sick but kind of sick thing has been going around work lately...so I think that despite my neurotic handwashing I've managed to pick it up.
Ah well.
Only a few more hours and it is back home to my wonderful bed.

No comments: