Amazon woman to the rescue

I did my ball tape this morning along with 10 lunges on each side and 10 squats.
My shoulders are quite sore...hopefully that will change. I've been sleeping funn yas of late so I don't know if it's from that or from the elliptical yesterday. My body fades out of shape so fast it's really quite silly. I have been helping relocate people at work lately and I'm amazed at how much I can lift and do compared to before when I didn't work out. I still have movers for all the big stuff, but it's nice to carry a box here and there and not have to go "um...excuse me? Wimpy girl here...can you lift this for me?"
Love it.
Amazon relocators unite! :)

It is supposed to get above 0 today, so that should melt off the snow and get things set for me for tomorrow...I've dug out my run gear and put it by the dresser, so I'm all set. I realised now that I need to get a good running jacket...perhaps that will be my treat to myself in April -a good one with reflecty bits that breathes better than my giant old bunny hug. It's warm, but once I get warmed up it's a bit too warm.

No comments: