And for my next magical trick...

Annoying...I got up to do my Ball exercise tape for the first time in ages. I was bloody tired and grumpy but I figured I had to get back at it. And I do quite like it - it is a good overall muscle workout...and I am in dire need of some muscle tone.

So I crawled out of bed, put on my kit and wandered downstairs....and proceede4d to spend the next 30 minutes looking for the fracking DVD instead of working out. I have no idea where the thing is...it's GONE. My husband converted it to DVD from VHS a while back so I guess I'll ahve to burn another copy.
Annoying way to start the day tho...I just keep thinking about all the sleep I missed...*sigh*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man that blows!

But at least you do have a back up :-)

Crabby McSlacker said...

How frustrating.

It feels like I waste half my life looking for stuff I KNOW is around somewhere. I hope frantic searching burns calories at least.

Anonymous said...

I went to burn another copy and found there isn't enough free space on the Mac right now...so I'll have to do it playing the file on the computer with it telling me what to do until I can clear up some space and make another one...how odd.
I've never worked out to a computer before. We'll see how it goes.