So many leaves

I am happy to say I was good all last week - worked out mon-friday every morning and ate well and walked to and from work. Saturday I raked the whole dang back yard. Sunday I relaxed - a bit of a cheat day with a light beer and some snacks with friends playing spooky D&D. Was so tired I was in bed by 930. Really needed some sleep...Kept nodding off reading a book in the recliner with my cat so I just gave up and went to bed.

This AM I slept through my alarm (oops) so I am sad to say I didn't have time to workout BUT I still walked to work and am eating healthy. I hope to workout when I am home tonight, as well as Tuesday and Wednesday am. I'll be going to Winnipeg  (ooh aah) Wednesday PM until Sunday to visit an old friend who is here from the UK and we may go for walks and runs while there...shall see. I'll try and be healthy and wing it.

So very much looking forward to the visit :) It's been years and we may go relax in a spa for part of the day where I can nap in a heated hammock and sit in hot and cold pools with a book and ice water all day and visit in whispers. Never been to a spa before...just hot springs.

Never been so excited to go to Winnipeg haha

No comments: