I wanna be sedated

Tomorrow is the day. 2:30 PM. Nervous but excited.
I've cooked up a bunch of meat for tacos and prepped some veggies for snacking and tonight with supper I'll cook up another thing or two to warm up and we should be good for a while until I feel better and want to make things. J is rather kitchen challenged, so he can do lunches, but I am planning ahead or he'll just order in pizza all the time. My stomach will not like that so I'm trying to be healthy.

Since I can't eat or drink before surgery and I work with the health region I am going to go into work and keep busy until I have to shuttle over to City Hospital for surgery. It's been crazy trying to get everything done knowing I'll be off a week. I hope I feel reasonably OK after a week when I go back...I have no idea. I may not be walking to work for a while...

I've been getting in solid workouts all week and had a fun weekend away with friends at a mini-festival J did lights and lasers at so I feel like I'm ready. Compared to all the other things this seems rather simple...

We shall see. I'll check in when I'm home and medicated.
Later taters :)

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

Thinking of you today, Geo. Hugs, love and healing to you. xoxo

JavaChick said...

Sending well wishes your way! Hope the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery. :)