BRB

Ah. What a nice weekend. Spent lots of time with my J (went out for mexican food and a movie. A real date. I *know*) wrote a paper and futzed a bit. I had serious baking urges but with my oven still down I just hunted down caffeine free colas and cheesy penguin crackers and relaxed and went for a few long walks. Still caffeine free and starting to feel normal again, and realizing how much I relied on caffeine to fight tiredness. Now I'm finding other ways. Fall is starting and the evenings are really cooling off now. Sweater weather is upon us. Arm warmer time :)

Tonight my sister gets in from ontario on the plane and we'll be visiting my brother tonight. Tomorrow she and I are off for  a week to visit my Dad. As much as I am sad J can't make it up with us I am really looking forward to this. I'm bringing up my workout gear for some runs and beach workouts and getting set for some good reading (I've been saving most of Let's Pretend This Didn't Happen for this week) and relaxing and catching up. I need a holiday. It's supposed to be nice all week and I can't wait to read in the sun and go for a few canoe rides.

This morning I got in a final workout and came in for spin and sculpt class. Got a solid workout in and now I'm off to my last (yay!) day of work before I'm off for a bit. There's no internet up at the lake so I'll be signing off until next week.
Talk amongst yourselves :)

3 comments:

MIZ said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN---and you will devour the book.
It's a fave of mine.

Yum Yucky said...

Have fun! I'm sure I can get you a 3,000,000 foot-long interwebz cable in case you wanna stay connected to the outside worlds.

azusmom said...

Have a GREAT time! You deserve it!