soon

Despite my giving in to bacon heaven snackery last night and being up until 1 I know workout sgive me energy...so I got up at 6:20 and did the My bodyrocks BRTV workout + ab bonus. ~16 minute workout. Had me sweating and I feel like I've put in some time today and can take on the rest of the day with a smile.
Got lots of work done last night and have more to come every night this week...Final edit done on first half. Tonight is final edit on figures and legends and (if my other supervisor get off her ass and gets back to me) section 3. Tomorrow bibliography.
Then it's tweak up the final section and let my second supervisor look at it over the weekend. I'd hoped to have it all completed but my second supervisor is NOT meeting her proposed deadlines.
*sigh*

But...soon I will finish.
NO really.
How cool is that?

*grin*

No comments: