Cardio ahoy

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

OK, so it's not that bad...this cartoon just made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd include it.
I did get up this morning and do 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. My lungs are much better and it went off without a hitch. And I'll be walking about all bundled up to do things today...it feels good to move around. The bitter cold has made me rather sedentary as of late.
Last night was my second last bellydance hour of the year. Tomorrow night is final practice before holidays...we're doing better and better. There is hope we will not make fools of ourselves at the performance in February :)
Must dash. Lots to do. The parental units come tomorrow morning fro a few days...there is much to do to the house...
Have a good day all!

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

I love natalie dee!

And I don't know how you cope with the cold, especially with breathing issues! Let's hope for an early spring.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind winter actually...no allergies :)
It's more of a keep on top of it sort of thing with my lungs...I do what I can...