Copycat

Last night I made a copy of my exercise ball DVD for a friend who wants to get back into things. She was wondering what she could do at home with an exercise ball - so I figured I'd help.
Thing is, it made me realise that I need to get back into things.
AGAIN.
*sigh*
There's something about fall and the sun going down at 6 freaking thirty and not coming up until after 7 that makes me want to curl up, read and drink tea and definitely not get up and work out. With no sunrise it is very hard to get myself up to workout...me and the cat would rather stay curled up under the duvet thank you very much. Sure I've got tonnes of yard work this weekend, but that is then. This is now.
Well, nothing for it - tomorrow is back on the ball.
It hasn't all been bad. Tonight is my weekly hour and a half of bellydancing. I love it - a more fun workout has not been found :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay.

youre getting back to us.

we have SOOO MISSED YOU but knew you'd return.

love.

Things

Anonymous said...

i did belly dancing once -it WAS fun. I loved the range of women/body shapes in the class and everyone left feeling empowered.