he hee he he heee he heee...workout.

I figured I'd been lazy enough as of late, so this morning I got up and did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a decent speed, with incline at 2 and then a whackload (yes it is a scientific term) of crunches and side curls. I could, because my sweet husband had tidied up the living room and put all the paint stuff away - I have a house again! :)
I hadn't realised how much it was bothering me until it was cleaned up again...just in time to pile all our furniture (and camp gear..ahem) in it ;)

Workout tunes: Jesus Jones. Already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO YOU!

I couldnt complete a full whackload this morning-----I. Tired.

M.

Scrumpy said...

Oh how nice a clean house is! I always feel this sense of relief when I tidy up after a lapse.

Crabby McSlacker said...

I love "whackload" too! I need to use it more in connection with exercises and less with cookie consumption however.