Couch potatoes anonymous

I have to get back at doing something active. I have been working like a nut at work getting caught up on things, but when I get home, I've been all slackey...and I've been eating a lot, as I do, to "help" myself feel better. And as much as I like beer...it's really not helping :) I'm not feeling slim and trim...and it's so tempting to just sit and relax, as lab work and house work are keeping me busy...I can't help but think that if I'm not careful I'll help myself into a new size of pants! 3+ weeks is a long time to not workout...
This weekend is a lot of yardwork, so hopefully I'll work off some excess calories and get the itch to be more active. Or something...
HAve a nice weekend all...

1 comment:

Scrumpy said...

I hope you had a great weekend and got out of this little funk. You've been so sick! You needed this downtime.