Secret chili powers

Hmmm...well I was going to get up for a brisk walk this morning and J awas going to get up and go with me, just to spend a bit of time together (he is on nights again). BUT, it was raining and blustery this morning, so I slept. I suppose I could have gotten on the machine in the basement, but I didn't...and the sleep did me some good. I don't feel better...but I don't feel worse, so tonight is more of drinking tea and relaxing. I am loaded to the gills with vitamin C and Advil cold & Sinus and I made a big slow cooker pot of chili last night so when I get home I'll have the meals for the next few days are all looked after. Yum.
I find chili works better than chicken soup for me when I feel ill. Maybe beans have special antiviral powers? Who knows...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog! Your comment made me laugh. Believe me, 30 minutes of abs and glutes was something I had to work up to, and even now it isn't a pretty thing to watch me do!! :)