Tough weekend

No exercise this weekend or this morning.
J's Nana was declining in health over the past week and she finally passed away on sunday. We've family staying with us and and although things have calmed down a bit, there just wasn't the time or the energy really to work out over the weekend. I think I'll try and get one in tomorrow but I"ll just take the days as they come...we're feeling a bit better now that it is all over with. Nana has been frail and had Alzheimer's for many years, so it is good that she is finally at peace. Now it's time for us to be together as a family and find our own. My husband misses his Nana right now and so for me, he is my priority, and everything else will fall into place as it happens.
At the end of the day, ee are doing OK and in time, will be fine.
For now though, our souls need attention more than our bodies.

Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Scrumpy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about nana. Things like this are never, ever easy. You guys hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Crabby McSlacker said...

So sorry to hear... it's good that you're taking care of yourselves. Sounds like you have your priorities in exactly the right place.