Day 5

Well, despite a lovely lazy morning and biscuity breakfast, I managed to convince myself that a workout would be good.
And it is...I always feel so good after I work out that I wonder what my problem was before. My lungs are still a bit resistant to being pushed int he last few minutes, but they're not spasming, so I can still do my 30 minute workout without my inhaler...although today was close on the last few minutes.
I did do 30 minutes of cardio on the crosstrainer at a 2 orange light speed and a 15% incline. Lemon Jelly helped me workout today. There's nothing like ending your workout with the Shouty Song...helps push through the last few minutes when I want to slow down the pace.
I'm all set for next weeks workouts...can't wait to find out what they are - they're posted every monday morning. I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm trying not to drive J nuts talking about it all the time. I saw so many people walking and jogging yesterday when we were out for out walk and picnic and I kept thinking - "hey me too!" and grinning happily. I bought a swanky new pair of red sweats to jog in outside tomorrow - heh heh...all I can think of is "red run! red run!" :0)

Have a great day all! I'm off to paint a room :)

No comments: