Sparkle on

It's official. I am obsessed with sparkly clear nail polish. My "operation not bite my nails" has turned into "OMG SPARKLETIME!!!" Hee hee. In the lab the chemicals we use take the colors off, but clear with polish stays on pretty well and it keeps me from nibbling. And altho the tomboy in me is a bit concerned the rest of my brain is squidgy happy about all the sparkles. When I get stressed out I look at the sparkles...and breathe in and feel better. They can't take my sparkles from me :)

This morning I was in for spin & sculpt class. It was tough seeing as I'd worked out last night, but I worked hard and didn't complain too much and now it's a final long day of work before I get a weekend with my dad and family. If it would stop raining here for more than a few minutes we might get to spend my brother's birthday out in his gorgeous back yard...we shall see.
Tonight I get to make my GF chocolate cake and apple crisp and hang with my dad. Can't wait. I don't get to see him enough. WIth J away I miss him already and it's nice to have other family here to visit and keep me busy while he's gone. I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

Have a fabulous weekend all of you lovely peoples.

Sparkle on :)

2 comments:

azusmom said...

Sparkles are cool!
Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Good timing, with your man away. :)

Yum Yucky said...

have fun with friends & family! Please eat extra slice of cake in honor.... please???