ZWOW 43

Last night after supper I put the final coat of paint on the dresser, went out to get more Rubbermaid bins for organizing the basement, helped J with his cleaning/organizing, made some muffins and then we went thru the car wash. Hee hee...turned up the music and had a techno car wash party.  :)
Lots of work, but fun times. I still have over half a can of paint left so if anyone wants something painted a dark warm browny purple shade give me a call - I can hook you up with my people.

This morning I came in to workout and the class was full so I decided to try a ZWOW. I settled on ZWOW 43 - all you need is a chair or riser and they had a 16 inch box so I decided to give it a whirl. I did the following 3 times thru:
-15 side step-ups onto the box with knee raise (L side/leg)
-15 side step-ups onto the box with knee raise (R side/leg)
-10 tricep dips with L leg extended
-10 tricep dips with R leg extended
-15 one legged elevated lunges L leg
-15 one legged elevated lunges R leg
-10 X 10 chair climbers (elevated plank with alternating knees into chest) + step-down side-push up (alternating sides)

Whew! Those chair climbers and push ups are a killer! I really like cross fit style workouts...the alternating exercises really keep things interesting for me and if I know I only have to do so many of something, then I can push myself. It was supposed to be as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes, but it took me 12 minutes to do 2 rounds, so I figured I'd just do one more, since there was time. :)
Then I did 40 side ab crunch/extensions (15Lb) on each side and 2 X 20 back extensions and hopped on the elliptical for 25 minutes to finish off the morning. Boooyah! I feel like I really did well today!

Must be off. I've had my breakfast of iGo key lime pie yogurt (so deliciously good) and granola and it's off with some coffee to get things done. Hope you all have a great day! I plan to. :)

No comments: